1. Who is Vishwakarma and why did he give vaastu knowledge to Rishis?
2. What is vaastu?
3. What are the benefits of following vaastu?
4. The qualifications of a sthapati (vaastu architect)
5. The history of vaastu knowledge in India
6. Study of many Vedic civilizations' ancient sites in Gujarat, such as ancient cities like Mohenjo-Dado and Harappa)
7. Selection of land
a. Shape of the land and its effect on the occupier (square, circular, triangle, rectangular)
b. Vegetation around the land and around the house and its effects (types of trees and plants)
c. Water bodies around the land (water well, river, crick, lake and pond)
d. Road orientation around the land, and its effect on the house occupant (road direction to the land and its effects)
e. Slope of the land and its effect (auspicious and inauspicious effects of different slopes)
8. How to use jyotisha knowledge in vaastu building design
9. Karma kand knowledge and its use in vaastu building construction, including importance of muhurata, Bhumi puja, east entrance ceremony, vaastu shanti puja)
Prof. Deepak Bakshi, M.Arch, is an adjunct professor at Hindu University. He holds a Master's degree in Architecture and Environmental Design. He is President of Vastu Green Building Studio, USA and Director of Vastu Green Building Institute, USA. He is also chairman of“Jyotirmaya Institute of Research and Learning”, Ahmedabad, India. Mr. Bakshi has designed 245 custom homes, six temples and a dozen light commercial projects throughout the world. For the last 10 years, he has been providing Green Vastu workshops and certificate and diploma courses in South America and Asia. Mr. Bakshi received the Iowa Energy Leadership Award from the the state of Iowa, USA (1994) and the“Viswakarma Award” from AAPNA, Inc., USA (2010).